Sunday, April 19, 2015

Who, What, Why and When: Email Communication

Email is certainly  a convenient tool used to communicate at the workplace as well for personal and social use.  I am guilty of a few of the "not to do" items in this list.  Mainly, emailing all times of the night.  I do everything in my power to retire for the night rather early....only because I am often up at 2am....So this is when I send all my emails...After reading this article, I will now draft my emails and send them at a more decent hour.

One o of my email pet-peeves is "Reply To All".  Jasmine Kullar mentions this as well in the article below.  This is the one reason I use the blind copy (bcc) option when I am sending an email to a group of people.

What are your thoughts on the "Who, What, Why, and When" of email communication?


http://inservice.ascd.org/the-who-what-why-and-when-of-e-mail-communication-in-schools/

No comments:

Post a Comment