Sunday, December 7, 2014

Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Great Leader?

David K. Williams  @DavidKWilliams , a Forbes contributor speaks about Aprille Trupiano @aprilletrupiano , an International Business Coach in St. Louis, MO, philosophy of character-based leadership.  Trupiano contends that when leadership principles are instilled and practiced leadership tactics arise as natural behaviors.  Read further about the 5 C's:

1. Demonstrate CHARACTER...Integrity defines leadership!
2. Live your COMMITMENT....Commitment inspires leadership!
3. Express COURAGE...Courage cultivates leadership!
4. Radiate CONFIDENCE...Confidence nurtures leadership!
5. Voice your COMMUNICATION....Communication conveys leadership!

#5 Resonates with me the most.  She stresses communicating freely and honestly,which I feel I do quite well when I do communicate, but my area of growth is  simply "speaking up"....

Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Great Leader?


No comments:

Post a Comment